Midwest Library Service has been supplying libraries with academic and scholarly books for more than 50 years. We provide books from more than 15,000 U.S., Canadian, and U.K. publishers including:
• University presses
• Scientific, technical, and health science publishers
• Trade presses
• Small presses
• Reference and textbook presses
• Paperback presses, including trade, quality, and mass market
• Religious and theological presses
• Associations, Societies, Institutes
• Non-profit organizations
• Privately published and corporate
InterACQ, is Midwest Library Service’s online integrated acquisitions and collection development system. This free service interfaces with your library’s acquisitions system, providing online access to our specialized collection development and ordering tools, eliminating extra steps, and improving the turnaround time for shelf-ready material.
Complete order fulfillment is our paramount objective, coupled with prompt, personalized assistance from our expert staff of professionals. Midwest’s comprehensive services, products, and resources are all designed to improve your library’s efficiency.